Price Each: $17.59USD
1 Pouch Hershey Triple Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix
2 tbsp water
1/2 cup Canola Oil
2 large eggs
Heat oven to 325 degrees
1.Grease (or use cooking spray) bottom of 11" X 7", 8", or 9" baking pan
2. Mix brownie mix, water, oil, and eggs in mixing bowl until well blended.
3. Evenly spread mixture in baking pan.
4. Arrange 20 unwrapped miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in rows on batter. Slightly press each one into batter.
5. Bake for 43 - 46 mins or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool brownies for at least 1 hour before cutting.
7. Store in a covered container.
Servings: approx 20 brownies