Recipe: A Berry Delicious Spinach Salad
Recipes using Tones Ground Paprika
Price Each: $13.94USD
- 2 bunches fresh spinach, cleaned, dried and torn
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and halved
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp Worcesterhire sauce
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame seed
- 1 tbsp poppy seed
- 1 tsp minced onion
- Arrange spinach and strawberries on individual serving plates.
- Place remaining ingredients in blender and blend until thoroughly mixed and thickened. Do not overmix.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing over salad and serve immediately.
- Salad can also be placed in serving bowl and tossed gently with dressing.
Shipping Cost Est