Recipe: Arkansas Sausage Cake
Recipes using Argo Baking Powder
Price Each: $10.98USD
- 1 pound uncooked seasoned pork sausage (any variety)
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup sour milk
- 1 cup hot coffee
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup raisins or chopped dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine the pork sausage with the ground cinnamon, brown sugar, and white sugar. Mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Pour this mix into a lightly greased and floured 9"x13" Pyrex glass baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the cake springs back when touched.
- Remove from oven, and top with whipped cream, or caramel sauce.
Shipping Cost Est