Recipe: Artichoke Dip
Recipes using McCormick Garlic Powder
Price Each: $19.52USD
Ingredients in Artichoke Dip
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
To Make Artichoke Dip
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese.
- Mix until ingredients are smooth.
- Spread mixture in a shallow 9 inch quiche dish.
- Bake at 350° until top is brown about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve with a variety of crackers.
Shipping Cost Est