- 6 chicken breasts, skinned, halved and de-boned
- 12 strips bacon
- 1 tsp Season*All
- 2 to 3 oz dried smoked beef
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Place dried beef in bottom of 9 x 13" pan.
- Wrap one strip bacon around each half chicken breast, place on top of dried beef.
- Spinkle Season*All over top of chicken.
- Mix sour cream with soup and spoon over and around chicken.
- Do not add any salt.
- Bake uncovered at 300° F. for 2 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle Swiss cheese over chicken and leave in oven until melted.
Shipping Cost Est