Recipe: Baked Chocolate Fudge
Recipes using Hershey's Cocoa, Unsweetened
Price Each: $13.76USD
Ingredients in Baked Chocolate Fudge
To make Baked Chocolate Fudge
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Beat eggs, and combine with dry ingredients.
- Mix in butter, then add vanilla, and finally the nuts.
- Pour into pans set in hot water.
- Bake 45-60 minutes until set like custard. Do not overcook.
- Remove pans from oven and allow to cool.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.
Serve Baked Chocolate Fudge with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Recipe makes about 16 servings of Baked Chocolate Fudge.
Shipping Cost Est