Recipe: Basil Dip for Cooked Artichoke
Recipes using Tones Sweet Basil Leaf
Price Each: $7.07USD
Basil Dip for Cooked Artichoke Ingredients
- 3 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dry sweet basil
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
To make Basil Dip for Cooked Artichoke
- Place cream cheese in a 2-cup glass measure.
- Microwave on 50% power for 1 minute or until softened.
- Blend in green onions, cheese, basil leaves, lowfat milk, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Microwave on 50% power for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve warm for dipping artichoke leaves in.
Shipping Cost Est