- 1 lb beef chuck or round, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 2 tbsp olive or canola oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup stuffed pimento green olives
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup Burgundy California wine
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ‘1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- Brown beef in shortening with vegetables and cook until golden brown.
- Mix in soup, water, and wine, olives, seasoning, and lemon rind.
- Simmer covered 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve in deep plates over steamed potatoes.
Shipping Cost Est