Recipe: Beef and Salsa Burritos
Recipes using Tones Cumin, Ground
Price Each: $12.07USD
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 tbsps chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 1/4 cups prepared chunky salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium heat, about 10 minutes; drain.
- Add chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir in spinach and salsa. Heat through.
- Remove from heat. Stir in cheese.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of beef mixture in center of each tortilla. Fold bottom edge up over filling; fold sides to center, overlapping edges.
Shipping Cost Est