Recipe: Beef Cubes in Mushroom Sauce
Recipes using McCormick Chopped Onion
Price Each: $13.98USD
1 lb lean beef round, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp McCormick Ground Black Pepper
1/4 tsp McCormick Ground Paprika
1/4 cup McCormick Chopped Onion
1/4Tsp McCormick Granulated Garlic
1 1/2 cups (prepared) McCormick Brown Gravy
1 3 oz can mushrooms (or 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms)
1/4 tsp McCormick Basil Leaves
1/4 cup cooking wine
1 tbsp canola oil
- In a plastic bag mix flour, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Add beef cubes to plastic bag and toss to coat the beef cubes.
- Heat oil in non-stick frying pan.
- Place coated beef cubes in hot frying pan and cook until brown.
- Stir in minced onion, granulated garlic, beef gravy, basil leaves, mushrooms, and cooking wine.
- Cover and simmer for 45 to 50 minutes, adding water if mixture become to thick.
Serve over cooked rice or pasta noodles.
Shipping Cost Est