Recipe: Beef Stroganoff
Recipes using McCormick Parsley Flakes
Price Each: $7.18USD
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsps salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 lb chuck (1/4 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can undiluted cream of chicken soup
- 1 can mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- chopped parsley
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
- Pound seasoned flour into meat.
- Cut meat into strips, 1 1/2X1 inch.
- Brown meat strips in hot oil, turning frequently.
- Add diced onion, water, chicken soup and mushrooms.
- Cook, uncovered, over low heat until mixture thickens and meat is tender, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in sour cream.
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve over fluffy bed of rice.
Shipping Cost Est