Price Each: $18.33USD
1 3/4 cups unbleached flour
1/4 cups sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 beaten egg
1/2 cup blueberries + 1 tbsp blueberries
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup milk
Ground cinnamon or brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Sift flour, and mix with sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. Mix in butter. Combine egg and milk then add to mixture.
3. Gently stir in blueberries.
4. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan. Fill with batter.
5. Place remaining blueberries on tops of cups then sprinkle cinnamon or brown sugar on top.
6. Bake about 20 minutes.