Recipe: Cajun Pork Chops
Recipes using McCormick Garlic Powder
Price Each: $19.52USD
- 4 bonless pork chops, 1/2" thick
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- Combine seasonings. Be sure sage is mixed in well. Coat chops with seasoning mixture on both sides.
- Heat butter over high heat just until it starts to brown.
- Put chops in pan; reduce heat to medium. Fry on both sides until dark brown, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Shipping Cost Est