Recipe: Caesar Salad
Recipes using Nina Chopped Garlic
Price Each: $6.49USD
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup freshly ground Parmesan
- 1/2 cup olive oil and garlic
- 8 tsp chopped garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Marinate 8 tsp chopped garlic in a quart of olive oil. Let it stand at room temperature for 3 days.
- Break the romaine lettuce leaves into 2 inch pieces.
- Rub garlic around the inside of a wooden bowl.
- Toss in the romaine lettuce.
- Cover the leaves with the Parmesan cheese. Toss again.
- Cover the leaves with the oil and garlic mixture.
- Toss thoroughly.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over the leaves.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe makes 4 servings of Caesar Salad.
Shipping Cost Est