Cheese Bread Ingredients
- 1/2 pound butter, melted
- 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, grated & melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cream
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 1 loaf unsliced bread
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix all ingredients except bread.
- Trim crust from bread.
- Cut unsliced loaf into 6 to 8 slices; then quarter.
- Dip all sides but one in above mixture.
- Place dipped bread plain side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Uncooked bread slices can be frozen on cookie sheets to be cooked at a later time. Place frozen bread slices in airtight container and store in freezer.
Shipping Cost Est