Price Each: $13.65USD
1 pkg graham crackers
3 tbsps sugar
4 tbsps melted butter
2 8 oz pkgs cream cheese (room temperature)
2 eggs, beaten
2/3 cup sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract (not imitation)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Crush graham crackers in blender.
2. Add 3 tbsps sugar then melted butter.
3. Press crumbs on side and bottom of 9 inch pie pan.
4. Bake for 10 mins.
5. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 300 degrees.
6. Beat room temperature cream cheese until fluffy.
7. Mix 2/3 cup sugar to cream cheese.
8. Beat a little longer while adding vanilla and lemon juice.
9. Mix in beaten eggs.
10. Pour mixture into pie shell.
11. Bake for 40 mins.
Cool before serving. Can add fruit preseves to the top before serving.