- 4 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 8 oz pasta rotini, cooked
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tsp grated lime peel
- 2 tsp grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 cup coarsely chopped apples
- 8 1/2 oz can drained pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Lime slices
- lettuce leaves
- Mix together in a large bowl, the chicken cubes, chopped apples, rotini pasta, grapes, pineapple chunks, celery, and onion
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, low-fat yogurt, lime juice, lime peel, honey, sesame seeds, gingerroot, and sea salt.
- Pour mayonnaise mix over the chicken mixture, and toss gently to combine.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for several hours.
- If salad is too dry, moisten with several tbsp of milk
- Toss gently. Serve on lettuce leaves, top with almonds, and garnish with
diced red pepper and lime slices.
Shipping Cost Est