Price Each: $12.66USD
2 pkg frozen broccoli
2 cans creamed chicken soup
6 chicken breasts
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2-1 tsp curry powder
1 c grated mozzarella cheese
1/4 cp bread crumbs
1. Cook broccoli according to package directions then place in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
2. Meanwhile, boil chicken breasts for 5 minutes, and then remove skin.
3. Break up chicken into chunks by pulling from breast. Then place over top of the broccoli.
4. Mix together the soup, mayonanaise, lemon juice, and curry powder. Pour over chicken and broccoli.
5. Top with grated cheese and bread crumbs.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.