Recipe: Chicken Kieva
Recipes using McCormick Chives
Price Each: $15.16USD
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp dried chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp rosemary leaf (crumbled)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 8 boneless chicken breast halves
- cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken; mix well.
- Place mixture on wax paper.
- Pat into a roll 3/4 inch thick.
- Refrigerate until very hard.
- Place chicken breasts between wax paper and flatten until 1/4 inch thick.
- Roll butter into each breast.
- Secure chicken breasts with wooden toothpicks.
- Dip in egg mixed with milk, then in flour, then egg mixture.
- Coat with cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 400° F for 45 minutes or until tender.