Recipe: Chicken Penne with Veggies
Recipes using Mrs Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
Price Each: $10.34USD
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 4 tsps Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning
- 16 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh vegetables of your choice
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, pound chicken flat.
- In a bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and Mrs. Dash seasoning.
- Dip chicken in mixture; coat both sides evenly.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add chicken.
- Cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Turn over and cook an additional 2 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Cut into strips and set aside.
- Add tomatoes and vegetables into the pan; simmer 2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and toss.
- Top with chicken strips.
- Add additional Mrs. Dash seasoning and Parmesan cheese if desired.