Recipe: Cinnamon Streusel Jumbo Muffins
Recipes using Cinnabon Streusel Jumbo Muffins Mix
Price Each: $16.89USD
- 1 pouch Muffin Mix
- 1 pouch Cinnamon Swirl Mix
- 1 pouch Streusel Topping
- 1 Glaze Packet
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place 6 paper baking cups on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Stir in 1 pouch Muffin Mix, water, melted butter and eggs in medium bowl just until blended (batter will be lumpy).
- Srinkle 1 pouch Cinnamon Swirl Mix over batter in bowl; spread evenly.
- Gently stir into batter 7 times (do not mix in completely).
- For each muffin, fill a 1/2 cup measuring cup with batter; empty into center of baking cup (baking cup should be about 2/3 full).
- Break up any lumps in 1 pouch Streusel Topping. Sprinkle over batter in cups.
- Bake 21 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven carefully; immediately and carefully remove from cookie sheet.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Squeeze Glaze packet about 10 seconds (do not microwave). Cut off 1 corner of packet with scissors.
- Drizzle glaze over muffins.
- Serve warm.
Note: Bottoms of muffins will be slightly dark golden brown.
Shipping Cost Est