Recipe: Clam Puff Artichokes
Recipes using Tabasco Sauce
Price Each: $10.18USD
- 1 loaf white bread
- Three 7 ounce cans artichoke hearts
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 9 oounce minced clams, drained
- Discard bread heels. Cut 3 bread rounds per slice.
- Place bread rounds on cookie sheet and place in preheated 300° F. oven for approximately 12 minutes. They should be dry and crisp, but not browned.
- Drain artichokes; cut into fourths.
- Soften cream cheese and blend with onion, mayonnaise, Tabasco, Worcestershire, and drained clams.
- Spread a thin amount of mixture on each bread round being careful to cover to edge of round.
- Top round with artichoke piece (cut side down) and then spread more cheese mixture to cover top of heart.
- Broil 3 to 5 minutes until puffy and lightly browned. Watch carefully.
Yield: 60 appetizers.
Shipping Cost Est