Ingredients in Cocoa Nut Balls
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup Nestle hot cocoa nix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups King Arthur white flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
To make Cocoa Nut Balls
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine softened butter, Nestle hot cocoa mix, and sugar. Beat until creamy.
- Blend in vanilla extract.
- Gradually blend in flour and salt.
- Gently stir in the chopped nuts.
- Shape into 1" balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake Cocoa Nut Balls at 325° for 15 minutes.
Recipe makes 6 dozen 1" Cocoa Nut Balls cookies.
Shipping Cost Est