Price Each: $13.65USD
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup sour cream
2 cups unbleached* King Arthur or Pillsbury All Purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together the butter, sugar, and eggs.
3. Add vanilla and mix.
4. Mix dry ingedients together.
5. Alternately add dry ingedients, and sour cream to the creamed sugar & egg mixture, a little at a time, with mixer on a low speed. Mix well.
6. Mix topping together in a small bowl.
7. Pour half of mixture into a tube baking pan.
8. Sprinkle with half of topping mix.
9. Pour remaining batter into pan, and sprinkle with the remaining topping.
10. Bake about 40 minutes**
*Unbleached flour is naturally whitened by aging. King Arthur and Pillsbury All Purpose Unbleached flours are our favorite flours.
** Oven temperatures vary, so actual cooking time may be different.