Recipe: Corn Pudding
Recipes using McCormick White Pepper
Price Each: $32.83USD
- 2 eggs,separated
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 cup lowfat milk
- 2 cups corn, whole kernel or creamed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Dash white pepper
- Beat egg yolks; add corn mixed with flour.
- Mix in milk, melted butter, white pepper, and sea salt.
- Gently fold in beaten egg whites.
- Turn into buttered baking dish.
- Set baking dish in larger pan of hot water.
- Bake in 350° F. oven for 1 hour.
Serve hot. Serves 4 people.
Shipping Cost Est