Recipe: Corn Fritters
Recipes using Tones Ground Paprika
Price Each: $13.94USD
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 cups cooked, drained corn
- Hot canola oil
- Combine flour, baking powder, sea salt, and paprika.
- Add egg yolks and milk, mixing well.
- Stir in corn.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into batter.
- Heat 2" of canola oil to 375° F.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Drain well.
- Makes about 2 dozen fritters.
Shipping Cost Est