Recipe: Crab Cakes
Recipes using McCormick Chopped Onion
Price Each: $17.48USD
- 1lb crab meat
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup cracker meal
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped green pepper
- Preheat broiler.
- Pick through crab meat to remove any shell fragments.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Shape into 6-8 crab cakes, as desired. Place on non-stick cookie sheet.
- Broil 4-6 minutes until top begins to brown. Carefully turn over and broil another 3-4 minutes until top is lightly brown.
Serve with tarter sauce. May be placed on a bun or served as a cake, as desired.