Recipe: Cranberry Apple Casserole
Recipes using Young Pecan Halves
Price Each: $21.89USD
Ingredients in Cranberry Apple Casserole
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 3 cups peeled sliced apples
- 3.4 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup uncooked oats
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
To Make Cranberry Apple Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In greased casserole, pour in cranberries, top with apples.
- Sprinkle cranberries and apples with granulated sugar.
- In a separate bowl combine melted butter, oats, flour, brown sugar, and pecans.
- Crumble on top of apples.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Shipping Cost Est