Recipe: Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Recipes using Accent Flavor Enhancer
Price Each: $13.68USD
- 1 head cauliflower or 2 pkgs frozen cauliflower
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups dairy half and half
- 8 tbsp butter
- 10 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Accent Flavor Enhancer to taste (up to 4 tbsp)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook cauliflower in water until soft; Place into a blender and process until liquified.
- Add half and half
- In a soup pan place the butter and flour, stirring over low heat to make a roux; Add the cauliflower and cook until thick, stirring often.
- Season to taste with Accent, salt, and pepper.
Makes 8 servings.
Shipping Cost Est