Recipe: Creamy Fudge
Recipes using Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels
Price Each: $17.47USD
Ingredients in Creamy Fudge
- 4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- 1 pound bar milk chocolate, cut or broken into small pieces
- 12 ounce chocolate bits
- 1 pint marshmallow whip
- 1 cup broken walnuts
To make Creamy Fudge
- Place sugar, butter and evaporated milk in large saucepan.
- Boil exactly 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- While hot, add chocolate bar pieces, chocolate bits, marshmallow whip and walnuts.
- Blend until chocolate is melted.
- Pour into greased pans.
- Chill in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
- Cut into squares.
- Should keep indefinitely in tight container.
Recipe makes 5 pounds of Creamy Fudge.
Shipping Cost Est