Recipe: Cucumber Mousse
Recipes using Tones Dill Weed
Price Each: $14.32USD
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp thinly sliced green onion whites
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 medium cucumbers, peeled and cut up
- Soften gelatin in cold water, place in a blender, add boiling water, cover and blend until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add mayonnaise, green onion, lemon juice, dill weed, sea salt, and Tabasco sauce. Blend well.
- Add the cucumber a few pieces at a time and blend after each addition until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 8 individual molds or one 5-cup mold; chill until firm (at least 4 hours or overnight).
- To serve, unmold onto lettuce-lined plate; garnish with sliced cucumber and radish roses.
Shipping Cost Est