Recipe: Curried Cashew Nuts
Recipes using Tones Curry Powder
Price Each: $12.66USD
Curried Cashew Nuts Ingredients
- 1 clove garlic, crushed, but still whole
- 3 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cups raw, unsalted cashews
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
To make Curried Cashew Nuts
- Saute garlic in oil until garlic is soft. Discard garlic.
- Remove from heat. Add soy sauce, curry powder, and white pepper to oil.
- Place over medium heat.
- Add nuts and stir until nuts are thoroughly coated. Remove nuts from oil and spread on cookie sheet lined with brown paper.
- Bake at 350° F. until cashew nuts are lightly browned and crisp, about 10 minutes.
Makes 2 cups of Curried Cashew Nuts.
Shipping Cost Est