Recipe: Curried Lentils
Recipes using McCormick Curry Powder
Price Each: $17.87USD
- 1 cup dried lentils
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 medium to large onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup celery,diced
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 tsp Season*All
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- Cook lentils in water to cover for 30 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in skillet and add sliced onion, celery, Season*All, curry powder, and 1/4 cup water. Cover and bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix flour with wine and add to the curry mixture and blend well.
- Add lentils and pepper. Simmer for 15 minutes more.
Shipping Cost Est