Price Each: $12.66USD
1 lb boneless, skinles chicken breast or thighes
2 tbsp butter
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1 heaping tbsp curry powder
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp ground ginger
2 tbsp unbleached flour
1 can low sodium chicken broth
1. Cut chicken into 3/4 inch cubes. Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet, and cook chicken until light brown, 8-10 minutes.
2. Add onion, and cook 1-2 minutes.
3. Sprinkle the flour over chicken, and mix well to evenly distribute.
4. Combine seasonings, and sprinkle over chicken with a spoon to distribute evenly. Stir well.
5. Add chicken broth and water.
6. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, adding water if needed.
Serve with cooked Basmati rice.