Recipe: Dainty Cakes
Recipes using Durkee Ground Nutmeg
Price Each: $16.89USD
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peaks, but not dry.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add egg yolks; beat well.
- Add flour mixture and milk alternately; mix well.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Bake Dainty Cakes in muffin tins lined with paper liners at 400° for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks. Frost as desired.
Makes 24 Dainty Cakes.
Shipping Cost Est