Recipe: Easy Shrimp Dip
Recipes using McCormick Chopped Onion
Price Each: $13.98USD
Ingredients in Easy Shrimp Dip
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 cup (4 1/4 ounces) baby shrimp, drained & deveined
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dehydrated minced onion
- variety of crackers
To Make Easy Shrimp Dip
- Beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, minced onion, and ketchup in a small bowl on medium speed until fluffy.
- Beat in shrimp on low speed.
- Refrigerate mixture.
- Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with a variety of crackers.
Recipe makes 2 cups of Easy Shrimp Dip
Shipping Cost Est