Recipes using McCormick Garlic Powder
Price Each: $19.52USD
- 2 lbs Swiss cheese, grated
- 6 tbsps flour
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 cups dry white wine
- 6 tbsps brandy
- 1 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- hard bread, cut into squares
- Combine cheese and flour, mixing until cheese is well coated.
- Add garlic powder.
- Pour wine into chafing dish and cook over low heat until bubbles rise to surface.
- Add cheese, a few spoonfuls at a time, stirring until melted.
- Continue stirring until mixture bubbles.
- Add brandy, salt and pepper.
- To eat, skewer bread squares and dip into fondue.
Servings: 6 to 8
According to tradition, dropping your bread piece allows you to kiss the person next to you or drink all the wine in your glass.
Shipping Cost Est