Recipe: Golden Shrimp Bake
Recipes using Tones Whole Black Peppercorns
Price Each: $16.33USD
- 8 slices slightly dry bread
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheese
- 2 cups cooked or canned shrimp
- 3 eggs
- 3oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim crust off, butter and cube 8 slices of slightly dry bread.
- Shred 2 cups (1/2 pound) sharp processed cheese.
- Place 1/2 of the bread cubes in greased 11X7X1 1/2 inch baking pan.
- Add 2 cups cooked or canned shrimp, sliced mushrooms (drained) and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Top with remaining bread cubes and cheese.
- Beat together 3 eggs, salt, dry mustard, dash of salt, and freshly ground pepper.
- Add milk and pour over casserole.
- May be refrigerated.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
Shipping Cost Est