Recipe: Green Cheese Squares
Recipes using McCormick Basil Leaves
Price Each: $11.17USD
Green Cheese Squares Ingredients
- 10 - 12oz fresh spinach
- 12 oz grated cheddar, swiss or parmesan cheese (or combination)
- 2 cups ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup flour
To make Green Cheese Squares
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Chop or tear spinach into bite sized pieces.
- Beat all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spread mixture in a 10 X 13 inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let Green Cheese Squares cool slightly, then cut in squares to serve.