Price Each: $20.12USD
1 Pouch Hershey Triple Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix
2 tbsp water
1/2 cup Canola Oil
2 large eggs
Heat oven to 325 degrees
1.Grease (or use cooking spray) bottom of 11 x 7, 8 x 8, or 9 x 9 baking pan
2. Mix brownie mix, water, oil, and eggs in mixing bowl until well blended.
3. Evenly spread mixture in baking pan.
4. Bake for 43 - 46 mins or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Cool brownies for at least 1 hour before cutting.
6. Store in a covered container.
Servings: approx 20 brownies