Recipe: Honey Baked Acorn Squash
Recipes using Pure Raw Unfiltered Honey 44oz (1247g)
Price Each: $26.99USD
- 3 acorn squash
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scrape out seeds. Place cut sides down in a baking dish and pour in boiling water about 1/2" deep.
- Bake at 375 ° F for 35 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile combine remaining ingredients and heat over low heat until butter melts.
- Turn squash right side up. Cut each half lengthwise and spoon the liquid over. Bake 15 minutes longer, basting again.
- Place squash on a warm platter and serve with remaining glaze.
Shipping Cost Est