Recipe: Ice Box Cookies
Recipes using Tones Cinnamon, Ground
Price Each: $11.34USD
- 1 lb butter
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 cup white flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Cream butter. Mix in white and brown sugars. Add beaten eggs, chopped walnuts, and sifted flour with baking soda and cinnamon.
- Mix and roll into a long roll.
- Place in the ice box in waxed paper until ready to use.
- Cut thin slices and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Reroll the dough to slice again.
- Bake at 350° F for about 12 minutes or until done.
Shipping Cost Est