Recipe: Impossible Taco Pie
Recipes using McCormick Taco Seasoning
Price Each: $14.29USD
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 4oz can green chilies, chopped and drained
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease pie plate, 10X1 1/2 inches.
- Cook and stir beef and onion until brown; drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix.
- Spread in pie plate; top with chilies.
- Beat milk, baking mix and eggs until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with had beater; pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Top with tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Top with sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce and cheese, if desired.
Servings 6 to 8
Shipping Cost Est