Recipe: Iowa Stuffed Pork Chop
Recipes using McCormick Organic Rosemary
Price Each: $5.98USD
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- pinch salt and white pepper
- pinch of dried sage
- 1/2 cup diced apples
- 2 Iowa pork chops (thick cut)
- 3 tbsps parsley
- 1/2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp organic rosemary leaves
- pinch of white peper
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl combine corn, bread crumbs, salt, white pepper, apples, parsley, onion, and milk.
- Cut slit in the side of each chop and stuff with the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine basting ingredients and blend till smooth.
- In frying pan, brown the stuff chops.
- Remove chops from frying pan and place in casserole dish and bake for about 1 hour in a 350° F oven.
- Baste the chops often while baking.
Shipping Cost Est