Recipe: Rack of Lamb Dijonaise
Recipes using McCormick Organic Thyme
Price Each: $7.99USD
- 2 racks spring lamb
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove fat cap from lamb racks and set aside.
- Blend all other ingredients, with the exception of the water, together and coat lamb.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375° F and roast marinated lamb to an internal temperature of 130° F (approximately 20 minutes). Let stand 5 minutes.
- While lamb is standing, add the water to roasting pan and deglaze; reserve liquid to serve with lamb.
- Separate lamb into individual chops and serve with au jus gravy made in step 5.
Shipping Cost Est