- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- #2 can tomatoes
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 6 to 8 lasagne noodles
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp sweet basil
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 lb Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 lb Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown beef in oil and garlic; add onion.
- Add tomato sauce, paste, tomatoes, sea salt, black pepper, oregano, sweet basil, and chopped parsley.
- Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and rinse.
- In rectangular 1 1/2-quart casserole dish, put layers of noodles, meat sauce, grated cheeses and Parmesan cheese. Repeat once; end with cheese.
- Bake in oven at 350° F until bubbly.
Shipping Cost Est