Recipe: Leek and Potato Soup
Recipes using Tones Ground Cumin
Price Each: $0.00USD
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 medium leeks, chopped
- 3 medium potatoes, chopped in even sizes
- 2 pts good chicken stock or water and 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 tbsps butter or margarine
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Melt the butter in saucepan and add onion, leeks and potatoes.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until onion becomes transparent.
- Add the chicken stock, nutmeg and pepper.
- Cover and simmer gently for 30 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Cool slightly before serving.
Shipping Cost Est