Recipe: Lowfat Indian Corn
Recipes using McCormick Bacon Flavored Bits
Price Each: $7.88USD
Lowfat Indian Corn Recipe
- 2 tbsp bacon substitute
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 2 egg substitutes
- 1 pound can cream style corn
- 4 tsp flour
- 1 sugar
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
To make Low Fat Indian Corn
- Brown onion in skillet until golden color.
- Place cream style corn in a mixing bowl.
- Add to the corn the egg substitute and stir well.
- Next, add Bacon Bits and onion.
- Blend flour, sugar, and milk; Stir into corn mixture.
- Pour Indian Corn into a casserole which has been greased with unsalted margarine.
- Bake at 350° F. for about 1 hour or until set.
Shipping Cost Est