Recipe: Manhattan Clam Chowder
Recipes using McCormick Organic Thyme
Price Each: $7.99USD
- 3 slices bacon, finely diced
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (7 oz) cans (2 cups) minced clams
- 1 lb can (2 cups) tomatoes
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1 cup finely diced carrots
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- dash white pepper
- Cook bacon to crisp. Set aside.
- Simmer onions and celery in small amount of oil until tender.
- Drain clams; reserve liquor. Add water to liquor to make 4 cups.
- Add celery, onion and bacon finely diced.
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, and seasonings.
- Cover and simmer about 35 minutes.
- Blend 2 tablespoons flour with 2 tablespoons cold water to make smooth paste.
- Stir into chowder.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
- Add clams; heat through.
Shipping Cost Est