Recipe: Mashed Potato Casserole
Recipes using McCormick Granulated Garlic
Price Each: $32.96USD
- 4 lbs potatoes
- 8ozs cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tsps salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water in a large kettle 15 mins or until tender, drain.
- Mash potatoes in large bowl with electric mixer.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Beat at high speed until smooth and light.
- Stir in chopped chives.
- Spoon into lightly greased 10 cup baking dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika and dot with butter.
- Bake for 30 mins or until potatoes are lightly golden and heated.